New LTR System in Alameda County, CA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian95008

Premium Subscriber
2/26/07, 0808 hours

Hi all,

While "tuning around the bands" the other day I think I stumbled across a new LTR system on Monument Peak in Alameda County, California and yet there's nothing listed in the RR database.

I heard traffic on 467.175 so I performed a FCC database look up and, sure enough, there are two frequencies listed in the FCC database for Time Slot, Monument Peak. They are 467.175 and 467.150. FCC callsign is WPKK967.

Since I don't know the LCN's for this system is very hard for me to do any programming with my Uniden 396.

Does anyone have any additional information on this system like LCN's, TG ID's, etc...?

Thanks,
Brian
Campbell, CA

P-3_Radio_Guy

It's a Passport system. Time Slot Trunking is run by TelePath Corp. in Fremont.

Ed T

brianc_95008 said:
2/26/07, 0808 hours

Hi all,

While "tuning around the bands" the other day I think I stumbled across a new LTR system on Monument Peak in Alameda County, California and yet there's nothing listed in the RR database.

I heard traffic on 467.175 so I performed a FCC database look up and, sure enough, there are two frequencies listed in the FCC database for Time Slot, Monument Peak. They are 467.175 and 467.150. FCC callsign is WPKK967.

Since I don't know the LCN's for this system is very hard for me to do any programming with my Uniden 396.

Does anyone have any additional information on this system like LCN's, TG ID's, etc...?

Thanks,
Brian
Campbell, CA

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
brianc_95008 said:
Can the Uniden 396 listen to Passport systems? If not, are there any scanners that can?
There are currently no passive devices to monitor PassPort trunking.

Status
Not open for further replies.