New or Unknown Talkgroup on MCSO TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

elephant

On Tuesday, 3/11/08, I heard traffic on a talk group on the MCSO TRS that isn't in the RR DataBase. Talk group was 43856.

Units were tailing a suspect around 48th Street & Indian School. They also had ICE standing by.

Since this was in the Scottsdale city limits, I don't know if it was Scottsdale PD or MSCO that was making the arrest.

Has anyone else heard traffic on 43856? Any idea what department it is?

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
I've heard that one from time to time. I think it's Scottsdale PD because each time you hear activity there, it's in Scottsdale. Hard to say though. I wouldn't shed too much light on it if you know what I mean - it's real easy to encrypt these talkgroups if too many people start posting all over the internet about them.

-AZ

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
The Southwest Frequency Directory has it listed as "Scottsdale Special Investigations-Digital". I have it programmed in my Scottsdale bank and I do not listen to it much. Tonight I heard Paradise Valley addresses on this talkgroup.

bigjstud1108

I Heard Traffic on that TG ID tonight also, They were all over the valley, Thats why i think it is MSCO, and i know what you mean about SWFD, it list the TG as Scottsdale, but because the TG was digital, i think it's MCSO. Scottsdale is Analog.

Status
Not open for further replies.