New robertson county analog channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spud05

I often monitor the City of White House police frequency on 460.1875 on an old analog radio. For the past few weeks, it seems to have changed to include not only WHPD, but also WHFD and what also seems like Robertson County Sheriff all on the same analog channel. It also has those annoying data "clicks" every 2 seconds now.

I'm hearing these unit numbers so far:
SO## - assuming RCSO
5## - also seems like RCSO but not sure.
6## - WHPD
and also WHFD with their units
EDIT: I also just noticed ambulance traffic as well

Does anybody know if WHPD has moved only their traffic to another frequency, or why they would suddenly throw so many agencies on a single analog channel?

Last edited:

dlettiere

It's possible they moved to a turnkey system and that the single channel you monitor is just a part of the trunk. You should check the RR database.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

spud05

The database for this area has not been updated recently, and still shows only WHPD on this frequency. However, it does seem like it might be part of the homeland security district 7 network, because I'm hearing traffic all the way from Montgomery county, which is 2 counties over from here.

dlettiere

They probably got their freqs consolidated into that trunked system, they probably had the option of narrowbanding or consolidating.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

motohead10

Premium Subscriber
Any chance that robertson county will change systems or something i own a PassPort capable radio but its a lot of trouble to program it

Status
Not open for further replies.