New Site #430

Status
Not open for further replies.

teebee

Anyone know what are is the new site #430 located (parish, city)?
Also noticed a new site listed for Bourg, Is this the new site that was supposed to be located in Raceland, and also any update on the new Thibodeaux site that was supposed to go up

Spec605LA

Statewide Radio Jedi
Premium Subscriber
There is no known 4-30 site on LWIN. Bourg is up and running. Raceland planned site was in the 2009 era, has since been put to the far back burner. Thibodaux is still in the planning stages. Galliano will be up before Thibodaux.

Spec605LA

Statewide Radio Jedi
Premium Subscriber
The Moss Bluff, Calcasieu Parish, site was back in testing as far as the latest update that was sent out. New update should be around mid June.

Last edited:

teebee

Interesting that they put one in Moss Bluff. I am in the process of moving there from Morgan City and have been visiting family there a good bit for the past three years and have noticed they already have several sites in that area. I believe this would make six sites in that parish alone. State must be starting to feel in a lot of gaps around the state.

Technoguy58

The DB shows 4 sites in Calcasieu. I don't know exactly where this site is located but when I get back over there I will run Pro96com on it and get the rest of the info for it if someone else doesn't in the mean time.

teebee

My bad Dequincy site is not showing up in Calcasieu. Its listed in Beauregard. Part of Dequincy is in Calcasieu and didn't realize it was outside the parish.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
jro985, Where or how do you get these updates?
Go to meetings of GOHSEP when they discuss the LWIN, or be an user of LWIN. Most of the Statewide Systems have a forum so to speak and send out updates regarding any changes to the systems especially to users of the systems... AWIN, MSWIN, TACN, LWIN, SAFE-T all do so.

KC5AJP

Premium Subscriber
The DB shows 4 sites in Calcasieu. I don't know exactly where this site is located but when I get back over there I will run Pro96com on it and get the rest of the info for it if someone else doesn't in the mean time.
I know exactly where it is located, but cannot monitor it from my house or office. CPSO paid for it to help in building coverage in Moss Bluff/Topsy/Gillis areas.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

teebee

Where exactly is it located? Is it turned on and currently active. I am not sure when I will be back over there, should be within the next two weeks. When I go I will report if its working or not

KC5AJP

Premium Subscriber
Where exactly is it located? Is it turned on and currently active. I am not sure when I will be back over there, should be within the next two weeks. When I go I will report if its working or not
Moss Bluff Fire Station 5 / 911 North Backup Center on Joe Miller Road. It is very much active. I traveled up 171 a few weeks ago and my radio affiliated with it before I got into range of Dry Creek.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.