New Talkgroups on NJT South System?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Septa3371CSX1

While monitoring the NJT South Trunk system, I saw some new TGIDs pop up. One was 45312, the other 45360. I couldn't quite tell what the communication was but it did come up on the NJT South Trunker. Any idea what that was?

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
What Size code are you using for Block 4? NJT North is Size 9 (i in unitrunker). I would assume the south system would be the same. That would translate to Type 1 TG 504-1, which I have logged on the north system but I haven't been able to ID (only a few hits on that).

There are a lot of talkgroups up north that will have a random key up, then you won't hear anything again for months.

Septa3371CSX1

Well, according to http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=2152 , there is no block 4 on the south system. I can't get the north system down here in the Philly area however I did manage to pick it up in the Lehigh Valley. I have the south system and north system in seperate banks since they use some of the same TGIDs. I have the south system in the same bank as SEPTA, NJSP Troop C, and Maryland MTA (all Motorola Type II systems). I made sure there were no like talkgroups when I programmed these. I will definately post if I hear either of these talk groups again.

xpawel15x

I also have noticed many new tg's in the Transit's North System that are not in the database.

Status
Not open for further replies.