New TG for Lubbock

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobytwo

Last night during the mayhem of the NCAA basket ball game 65102 showed up as a new tg on the Lubbock system. It seem to be command type talkgroup. If it was a patch between Tech I did not hear any transmission from Tech on this.

twobytwo

Tuesday night about 10:00 there was a constant key up on TG20584 and it was continuing to key up until I went to bed at midnight. There was no voice . I dont know if this was testing getting ready for the redflag warning for Wednesday since the tg fall in line with the county fire tgs. Anyone else catch this?

FireJustin

From everything I could tell, there were two patches created to allow for better interop comms for Law Enforcement units from LPD, LCSO, DPS, LCISD PD and potentially others.

motorola_otaku

Premium Subscriber
65xxx talkgroups on Harris P25 systems are almost always dynamic patch or console multi-select talkgroups. Don't submit it to the database as a new talkgroup as it may not pop up again, or might pop up with completely different usage.

twobytwo

I figured it was a patch. . I never did hear the original tgs or frequencies of the agencies involved, I had a second scanner going.

Status
Not open for further replies.