New user with programming question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sothirsty

Premium Subscriber
I recently purchased a BCD325P2 to listen to San Diego County - Imperial County RCS which is a Motorola Type II SmartZone system.

I used Freescan to upload the TG's that I want to listen to but I am still hearing all the TG's that I DON'T want to listen to. In Freescan, I locked out the TG's that I don't want to hear but I still hear them. The only difference between the locked/unlocked is what is displayed on the scanner screen. How do I avoid listening to the TG's that I don't care about?

Thank you for your help.

teufler

with Freescan, bring up your file, on the left , click the system you want or not want, on the right side Another way would be bring up the system, then assign numbers to the groups with in the system. of the screen, change to id scan rather than id search. You will scan ONLY the tg's that you have stored in the radio. Another way , with a system selected, assign group numbers to each group in the system that is giving you fits. You then can select of deselect at will. I would try the first method first.

sothirsty

Premium Subscriber
Thank you.

I knew it had to be a simple scanner setting that I was missing. Switching from "ID Search" to "ID Scan" seems to have solved the problem.

Thank you very much teufler.

Status
Not open for further replies.