• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

New Verdugo Feed Audio Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanfan22

I would like an audio report on the new Verdugo stereo feed to see if it is worth putting in my iTunes. If it is scratchy I won't put it in. The sooner I can get some feedback the better. Note, I am not the feeder, I am just a listener like you.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; DROID2 GLOBAL Build/S273) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Don't know about scratchy but on a mobile phone the volume is very low compared to the other feeds on the site.

OCO

Premium Subscriber
Listening on a PC, the feed audio is low and muddy... too bad, there's another one of those great sounding "voices" dispatching..:wink:

Report sent to feed provider..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.