New version of Unitrunker released

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaveNF2G

The versions in the Preview folder are not "releases." They are previews, for which you might substitute the phrase "wide betas."

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
The versions in the Preview folder are not "releases." They are previews, for which you might substitute the phrase "wide betas."

You might consider them that, but they are bug fixes and things like that. In my mind it is always better to grab the latest preview than grab the last "regular" release.

Per the Google Group:

Note: this is the 32 bit version 1 of Unitrunker.

Fixes

A timeout prevented some downloads from completing.
Experimental EDACS Site Pro decoding improvements.

Mike

KD8DVR

You need to understand the developer does NOT want any preview versions released into public view. You must join the Unitrunker Google group to be privy to this information. That way It avoids lost communications when reporting bugs as well as what happened here: calling this a New release when it is not. If the boss wants info released, HE will do it.

AntiSquid disclaimer: All information provided is personal opinion only and may or may not resemble actual fact.

SCPD

QRT
John and Dave are right. Mike - don't forget that not everyone lives on the bleeding edge like you.

The preview builds are just that - previews. If you want to participate in the preview process, please sign up to the Unitrunker list on Google Groups.

I hope to make release 33 official some time in the coming weeks.

pinkfish457 - your support is appreciated. You are more than welcome to join us on the Google group.

http://groups.google.com/group/unitrunker

pinkfish457

I have used Unitrunker for many years. I check the website often and when I saw the .5 release I forgot it was in the /preview and not a final version. I will join the google group as you suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.