New website hosting DMR codeplugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

wj0we

I have created a website in the hopes to get and host codeplugs for every State in the US. I'll need your help as a community to be the most helpful to the Amateur Radio operators. I have a basic site up and running and have a few codeplugs that I have found. It is certainly a work in progress. If you'd like to help with the project, then please email me either codeplugs or links to codeplugs. I'll, promptly, get them up on the site.

Thanks everyone for your time,

Joseph Rowe (Jowe) - WJ0WE
WJ0WE@Yahoo.com

rgv_tech

LRGV Radio Tech.
Database Admin
DMR codeplug website.

Howdy! Joseph,:)
Your website sounds like a good Idea, but you failed to mention the address of the site.

I have created a website in the hopes to get and host codeplugs for every State in the US. I'll need your help as a community to be the most helpful to the Amateur Radio operators. I have a basic site up and running and have a few codeplugs that I have found. It is certainly a work in progress. If you'd like to help with the project, then please email me either codeplugs or links to codeplugs. I'll, promptly, get them up on the site.

Thanks everyone for your time,

Joseph Rowe (Jowe) - WJ0WE
WJ0WE@Yahoo.com

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Howdy! Joseph,:)
Your website sounds like a good Idea, but you failed to mention the address of the site.

He gave a link to it in post #3 just above your post, but clicking on the link comes back as "Site Unavailable".

The link goes to:
Code:
http://www.us-dmr.info/

Kirk

DB Admin
Database Admin
It's got a 451 error, which is "website blocked for legal reasons." That's not good.

rgv_tech

LRGV Radio Tech.
Database Admin
Codeplugs

Hey! Michael,
Send me your code plugs and I will put them on the South Texas Amateur Repeater Society site. I am already building a DMR Page for the site. I should have the Harlingen DMR site back up shortly, as soon as I get the new MMDVM v1.2 board. New MMDVM boards should be out mid November.
73's N5SLI

Sound like a good idea i have some codeplugs to share,but where is the link to your website the one in post #3 dont work.......

N9PBD

Premium Subscriber
I also get the 451 error:

Site temporarily unavailable (451 error)
This site is currently unavailable

If you are the owner of this site, please contact us at 1-480-624-2500 at your earliest convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.