Newark Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

08GMC4X4

Can someone please point me in the right direction? I would like to monitor Essex County Conventional and Trunked. I have all the conventional systems loaded in my BCD396XT and I can find SOME of the trunked systems for the county ie. NJ Transit, State Police, Newark Int, and Nextel. My problem is I cannot find Newark PD, EMS, or Fire. Also, the ATTF and other agencies like the FBI.

NJFIREPIX

The Newark Frequencies are posted. Go to the Essex County Database and you will see a seperate section for Newark just under the picture of the map. All the fire, police and EMS frequencies are their. The ATTF is using a channel from the Prosecutors office it is 471.3625 PL 82.5.. As far as FBI is concerned you have to check the database under Federal Frequencies. Be advised that the ATTF and FBI also use Nextel and Encrypted Frequencies as well so the bad guys can't monitor. This also means that the good guys can't monitor.

08GMC4X4

Okay, I found the frequencies for Newark. Now why don't they show up in freescan? When I Import and filter by state/county. I checked conventional and trunked thinking maybe they were in the wrong category. Thanks for all the help still new to trunked systems and freescan

Sybex7254

Newark is listed when trying to import from the RR Database into FreeScan. Make sure you are importing a Conventional System and you should see it listed under County Agencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.