newbe and need help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemitom

Hi my name is Tom and i just bought A Pro 528 scanner. I was looking to download the trunked codes for it so i could listen to my local PD/FD. I was told that i needed to purchuse the WIN96 from Don Star(AKA Starrsoft) I tried to log in and procede to update/load the freq to the Scanner....but i got a error message that i needed to upgrade to the Premer status befroe i could complete my transfer....well little that i know after 2 hours of B/S in around trying to do it i just happen to look at the RRef page that i need to spend ANOTHER $30 to be able to do what i want to my scanner....I already spent $30 to Don Starr(AKA StarrSoft) WTF...Whats going on??? Im im getting screwed??? please help me!!!!

n2mdk

You bought the wrong software in the first place, Win96 only works with the Pro-96, for the Pro-528 you need ARC433 from Butel.
The subscription for RR can be gotten for $15 for 180 days.
It would have made sense for you do do your homework in the first place and not jump into buying Win96, there is a trial for it as well as for ARC433 which is what you actually going to need.
http://www.butel.nl/products/arc433/arc433.html

Hemitom

Another problem, i just bought the ARC443 from Butel and downloaded the program and it is still giving me the same thing wanting me to sign up to the premeir subscriber. did i mess up again?? what do i need to do to fix this madness???

Hemitom

i registerd it but i still cannot get to the part that i need to download the freq it just says "access denied this account is not a contributing member" what next???

n1iic

Geek
Hemitom, did you ever get a refund for your Win96?

I have had problems with his software, but appears that he doesn't have any support, he never emailed me back.

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.