Newbe cant find wsp/sheriff/police

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordongamble

Premium Subscriber
I have spent hours using the arc 500 and the Butel software and google. trying to locate wsp/ Spokane police/ Spokane sheriff/ Spokane Valley police and good Fire frequencies and any related trunk systems. but very little luck finding most of them. I have made a few small local lists and uploaded to my RS pro651 and they worked fine.I read the DOJ teemed with Wsp transmissions I could not find that either.I can google and find some wsp frequencies on radiofererence but cant find the same thing for download through the butel software.
please help if you can.

RBMTS

Here are links to the RR database. These should help you.

Spokane metro area:
Spokane County, Washington (WA) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Spokane P25 Trunked System:
Spokane Regional Emergency Communications System Trunking System, Spokane, Washington - Scanner Frequencies

WSP P25 Conventional:
Washington State Patrol Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference
(you'll have the best success listening to WSP on their repeater channels. It can sometimes be challenging to monitor their trunking system depending on their location).

gordongamble

Premium Subscriber
Randy..Thank you. where do I find the repeater channels ?also spokane valley and city police and the sheriffs
department. I did program several of the channels you sent in your links a few days ago. not real busy. I may have done it wrong ? if I load the wsp repeaters do you suggest not adding the trunk frequencies? @ this point I would almost pay to have some one to make me a file I could upload. lots to learn...if you ever need computer or automotive support I would like to help you for taking the time to help me.
thx
Gordon.

kd7kdc

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Spokane Valley Police are dispatched off sheriff valley talkgroup.
Spokane police department has their own talkgroups. Washington state patrol has their own talkgroups all on the Spokane regional emergency communications system 800 MHz system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.