Newbie looking for Cumberland county frequencies around Lake Tansi

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdsparky27

Hi all:
I'm a newbie, just purchased a Uniden BCD996P2, used Freescan to download frequencies for Cumberland Co. using my radioreference premium membership, but there are many frequencies missing around here. I'm most interested in frequencies around Lake Tansi such as Lake Tansi Property Owners Association (POA) and Lake Tansi Security. There was a posting on Interceptradio for the POA, but it was not correct. I have been monitoring it and am less than a mile away and get nothing. I have not seen any posting in any forum for Lake Tansi Security frequencies, which is our local police at Lake Tansi Village. Any help with Cumberland county frequencies would be appreciated. Thanks.

teufler

the property owners assoc. is lited in the file that n4yek posted. Security no, are they a part of a nother security company. They could be usingh their company channels.

jdsparky27

I have had this radio for about a week now and I am not picking much. I think that the problem is basically poor reception, i.e. I need a better antenna. Thanks to all for your help.

I thank Lake Tansi Security use one of Cumberland County P25 talk groups on UHF

Status
Not open for further replies.