Next shipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

derevs

I have noted that the Uniden website lists the SDS200 as out of stock for a few weeks.
When might the next shipment of SDS200s be available?
This the same for Radioworld in Toronto, "on order" for a few weeks.
I would prefer to buy my SDS200 at Radioworld as I am in Toronto area.

mule1075

Feed Provider
I have noted that the Uniden website lists the SDS200 as out of stock for a few weeks.

99% of the time Uniden's website will show out of stock so don't go by that. As for radioworld you would be better off calling them and asking what the timeline is for them to have stock.

UnidenSupport

Uniden Representative
Uniden Representative
We keep our retailers in stock before our own website. I'm sure you can find one through places like bearcatwarehouse.com

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
We keep our retailers in stock before our own website. I'm sure you can find one through places like bearcatwarehouse.com

Is Uniden resolving the 'hum' issue at the factory level yet prior to shipping SDS200's to dealers? Are any dealers doing the repair themselves?

UnidenSupport

Uniden Representative
Uniden Representative
Is Uniden resolving the 'hum' issue at the factory level yet prior to shipping SDS200's to dealers? Are any dealers doing the repair themselves?
They have been corrected at the factory as quickly as we were able to come up with a solution and implement it.

Status
Not open for further replies.