Niagara Regional Search & Rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thats0Brandon

Dear Forum,
My family owns a media company that focuses on things in the Niagara Region. We currently just got through moving the business from Fort Erie to Welland and we are also planning on opening other locations very soon in different cities. With all of that being said, we work very closely with emergency operations. We just got work that Niagara Search & Rescue will be upgrading to DMR with frequencies and information.

With that being said, in an email alert, they emailed out to business partners, they are looking for people who would be willing to join and assist in operations around the Niagara Region. They are willing to give anyone with a DMR radio their frequencies to jump on board. I think this could be a great opportunity for many who may want to get involved in the Niagara Region.

Currently as of right now, all I know is there's one DMR frequency in Welland that works with very limited range as to their office being so close. The area in which the DMR frequency works is near the Seaway Mall and they are looking for people to help test it out with them. If you happen to have a DMR radio and are interested in doing some testing before they purchase repeaters and all that fun stuff, let me know and I can email you the frequencies.

mciupa

You've got the word out now. Any further discussion will proceed privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.