nitsud

Status
Not open for further replies.

windchaser

to all members of the RR community who have read my negative comment abt nitsud. the problem has been cleared up as of today. i am ashamed of my self for not handling this matter in another way, i have pm,d nutsud and apologized to him and now i am apologize to the RR community for my post and comment. i jumped the gun one could say and in the process i said things that were wrong and untrue. fed-x admitted to me that the package was sent out when nitsud said so but it has been going to another city and state. we have a word in my native language that says and this is not a quote i am a man,i have two legs therefor i sin i am not perfect only the creator is perfect. my wonderful wife said so your going to eat a little crow today and i told her no i am going to eat the whole dam bird. i will deal with nitsud again , if he will deal with me is another thing, if not i can understand, my apologize to nitsud and the RR community. windchaser usmm ret.
to any moderator who reads this i ask you to delete my negative post on nitsud. i was in the wrong not nitsud, please do not judge him wrong for what i have said.

bonus1331

Not involved whatsoever, but it is great to see when someone has the self-esteem to swallow their pride and give a meaningful apology.
Rare to see these days...

Nitsud

yea dennis is a great guy....im just sorry that fed ex is givin us both the run around. im just glad he'll eventually get his scanner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.