nj transit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aircargo

Premium Subscriber
anyone have the freq. for NJ TRANSIT(near nwk airport) to share. thanks all...I HEARD THEY WERE TRUNKED...IF SO HELP.

Aircargo

Premium Subscriber
thats a motoiii hyber something system....can i pick it up with bc250d.

oh yea...thanks for reply...

what r the red freq for...put black and red freq. in correct?

BLAZER99

Yes you can pick it up on your scanner. The red frequencies are the control channels. Yes, put them all in, red and black.

I can't help you with programming the system as I have never programmed that type system before. It involves fleet maps, which for someone who doesn't have a lot of experience with trunking, can be a bit of a hassle. At least it looks complicated to me.

I have a BC785D and if the manual for your scanner is anything like mine, it's not easy to understand if you are programming trunked systems for the first time. You just have to read it and read it and read it and take it one step at a time. That's how I learned.

Good luck to you

Sybex7254

Does anyone know the correct frequency and PL for NJTPD Ch. 2? You hear the officer's telling dispatch on 160.830 that their switching over to "Ch. 2" when at Newark's Penn Station.

I've seen Ch 2 listed as 160.215 PL 192.8 but this is also listed as a vehicle repeater in some publications too so I wasn't sure if it was the same or not. I've never actually had my scanner with me when in Penn Station to check it out for myself.

160.520 PL 179.9 is the repeater input so I'm not sure if it may be used in simplex mode or not too.

Status
Not open for further replies.