• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

NJSP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

upsmannj

Premium Subscriber
Did the state police change something today with there system? For a couple of years now I've been picking up NJSP on the trunked system on my pro-106 with an RS 800Mhz antenna with non stop chatter and today 12/20/16 nothing. The radio is always on receives beautifully.Or did my radio finally stop receiving (i've had it for years). Maybe it's time for an update on the radio?

Everything seems normal down here in troop A land. A1-08 was lit up all day with a manhunt for some nut that murdered his wife. Other channels had their normal activity.

Control channel change ? :confused:
Do you have all the CC's for your Zone ??

Check the NWS channels out, that might help decide if it's the Radio/Antenna

Did the state police change something today with there system? For a couple of years now I've been picking up NJSP on the trunked system on my pro-106 with an RS 800Mhz antenna with non stop chatter and today 12/20/16 nothing. The radio is always on receives beautifully.Or did my radio finally stop receiving (i've had it for years). Maybe it's time for an update on the radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.