No frequencies or calculator button in Unitrunker

Status
Not open for further replies.

wfhunt

Premium Subscriber
I am using SDR# and Unitrunker. I get the site window to pop up in Unitrunker, but none of the frequencies are available. I have read that you should be able to click on the calculator button, but the window doesn't have one.

What am I missing?

I am using 868.83750 on the Central Ohio Interoperable Radio System as my CC.

I have tried versions 1.0.25.12 and 1.0.26.16 and neither give me the frequencies button.

Thanks!

SCPD

QRT
Last edited by a moderator:

wfhunt

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the quick reply!

My sample rate is set to 48000. My filter audio is turned off in SDR# and my filter bandwidth is 12500.

I did find a way around the problem. I joined RadioReference and downloaded the information. It worked fine after that.

I have everything running on one computer but now I am having trouble with a second one. I am not getting the sdrsharptrunking.log file to show up in the UniTrunker directory. I have checked both the UniTrunker install and AppData directories. I have remote.dll in both places as well. I have tried running UniTrunker as administrator as well.

The only thing I can see that is different is that the control receiver does not have a serial port selected. Nothing populates in the drop down. Everything else seems OK. I am getting information in the Listen section and I watch it change as the calls come in.

Any ideas on the new problem?

Thanks so much!

SCPD

QRT
My sample rate is set to 48000. My filter audio is turned off in SDR# and my filter bandwidth is 12500.
Just for grins and giggles, try a bandwidth of 7 khz.

I did find a way around the problem. I joined RadioReference and downloaded the information. It worked fine after that.
That's good. You never stated your decode rate.

The only thing I can see that is different is that the control receiver does not have a serial port selected. Nothing populates in the drop down. Everything else seems OK. I am getting information in the Listen section and I watch it change as the calls come in.
No idea on this one.

wfhunt

Premium Subscriber
Sorry, I missed the decode rate. I improved my antenna setup and it now runs above 95 most of the time. It does drop to around 75 for a second or two and then jump to 85 before getting back above 95. This happens every 30 seconds or so. It was not this good before my antenna change.

I think that should be good enough, but since I downloaded the Radio Reference data, it's hard to tell.

I was able to fix my other problems as well. Both systems are running great.

Thank you very much for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.