No new BR330T firmware update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanta

Hello,
Anybody know whether the BR330T is a dead project or if there might be any future updates to the firmware? I listen to the Richmond CA trunked system and hear lots of trailing beeps. Earlier this year I thought I read a firmware update was forthcoming that might fix the beeps.

Any info is appreciated!
-Tom

R1VINCE

hanta, i have the exact same radio with firmware 1.03.06(the latest as of today) and i have no problems listening to San Pablo trunked system. I can here all of Richmond/San pablo/Pinole/Hercules with no problems. i live in fairfield/vallejo

hanta

I'm on the southern edge of Richmond, and about 20% of the transmissions I hear on that trunked system end with beep beep beep beep. I'm using the same firmware, 1.03.06, and the system is entered just as listed in the RR database.

Nobody else with this problem? I can email a short wav file of what I'm hearing.

Here's a thread where somebody installed newer firmware on their BCD396T and got rid of a similar beeping on EDACS system.
http://www.radioreference.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35009

n2mdk

Are you sure the radio is set correctly for EDACS trunking you get multiple beeps when the radio isn't set uo correctly.

freq_junkie

Firmware 2.0.0.3 available

I was checking Unidens website today for updates to the BR330T and see they have a new firmware available, v2.0.0.3. States it was released 4/16/08. Has anyone installed this updated firmware yet?

There doesn't seem to be a list of changes/additions/fixes available on the site though.

n2mdk

I was checking Unidens website today for updates to the BR330T and see they have a new firmware available, v2.0.0.3. States it was released 4/16/08. Has anyone installed this updated firmware yet?

There doesn't seem to be a list of changes/additions/fixes available on the site though.

That's not the firmware it's the firmware update utility. The last firmware is 1.03.06 from 2/4/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.