no position displayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamtalk

Is there a way to display the "position" in the LCD display?
They used to be called channels.........
Also, after i check items to scan (from the scanner), then start scanning THEN go back to add items, the items i had already checked are now unchecked. Is that normal?
Thank you

PSR-800

JoeyC

The 800 is a mystery to me as well. I have one and have given up trying to figure out why it does what it does sometimes. There are times when I am displaying certain lists, and they are scanning, but when viewing them in the master list, they are deselected. Every now and then I can find a "members of" sublist of I assume ScanListSets, but no rhyme or reason about when or if I can see that listing, or if it is even displaying accurate information when I do find it. Good luck!

hamtalk

I know what you mean, i use the GRECOM Ez scan software and it has its limits too.
Maybe i have to make up a chart similar to a family tree showing what systems and users i have selected.
If you find a fix, maybe you could email me off list?

Thanks for answering

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
Is there a way to display the "position" in the LCD display?
They used to be called channels.........
Also, after i check items to scan (from the scanner), then start scanning THEN go back to add items, the items i had already checked are now unchecked. Is that normal?
Thank you

PSR-800

When you say "Position" do you mean the "ALPHA TAG" like Dispatch, Fire Ground, NCIC, Car to car?

BeerNutz

Premium Subscriber
I just duplicated the 800 not saving scanlist changes when using the radio, not the software.

While scanning, I pressed MENU then selected SET SCANLISTS and made changes. Even when backing out and saving the changes, it didn't.

It did save the changes when I pressed the menu button, then selected MAIN MENU, then selected SCANLISTS. Made my changes here, backed out and it scanned what I wanted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.