Non State Associated Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchabalk

Hi there - I was looking around for this the last couple of days and didn't turn anything up, i may be possibly missing something though too, so let me know if i am.

Is there any way to query the database for frequencies that aren't associate with a state or region? I've specifically been looking for the amateur satellite frequencies but i know there are other things out there too.

I ended up using EZGrab in freescan and a copy of the table from the amsat site and it worked pretty well. I just went though and deleted dupes when i was done. FreeScan continues to kind of amaze me with its functionality.

Here's a link to the amsat site for anyone who's looking:
AMSAT - Satellite Frequencies

Just wanted to see if there's another way i could find these, or if they're being maintained in RR.

thanks in advance!

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Just as a general rule of thumb, you aren't going to find many amateur frequencies listed here; Skywarn, ARES, and RACES are all that are put into the database. Also, you will find that what is put in the DB is generally those frequencies above 30 MHz and below microwave and the main thrust is public safety/service.

Status
Not open for further replies.