NOOB in need of programing help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spldan24

I have a BC346XT. I want to scan Mass State Police Troop C only.The frequenceys can be found here: Massachusetts State Police Trunking System, Statewide, Massachusetts - Scanner Frequencies

I want to program using the scaner only. (No Computer Software) I have been able to figure out all of my local police and fire that are not using trunked systems. First it would help to know if i want to create a MOT, EDCS, or LT system? Any Further steps walking me through would be great.

N1BHH

I have a BC346XT. I want to scan Mass State Police Troop C only.The frequenceys can be found here: Massachusetts State Police Trunking System, Statewide, Massachusetts - Scanner Frequencies

I want to program using the scaner only. (No Computer Software) I have been able to figure out all of my local police and fire that are not using trunked systems. First it would help to know if i want to create a MOT, EDCS, or LT system? Any Further steps walking me through would be great.

You can go here for the very latest in Massachusetts: Statewide Portal - Scan New England Wiki

mcdogg

Take it from me a fellow BC346XT owner... It's way way way easier to program trunked systems into this scanner with computer software. Its well worth the investment, not only the programming aspect but also the scan list management is way easier with software.

Status
Not open for further replies.