Norfolk Fire-Rescue feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolla

Premium Subscriber
This has been down for a while, does anyone know if it will be back or an alternative way to listen online?

Ghstwolf62

Premium Subscriber
I don't know if it covers Norfolk or not and its not showing right now on the feed list but usually Virginia Beach area fire rescue is on Proscan or at least has been for the past six months or so.

Since Norfolk is down there in that area it might be worth checking out if it comes back.

RBMTS

It's not that it's down but rather it no longer exists. I believe the provider discontinued the feed when the city switched to their new P25 system. So to listen to NFR specifically - no there is no way to do that online unless someone new creates a new feed.

Ghstwolf62

Premium Subscriber
It's not that it's down but rather it no longer exists. I believe the provider discontinued the feed when the city switched to their new P25 system. So to listen to NFR specifically - no there is no way to do that online unless someone new creates a new feed.

Okay. Wasn't sure if Norfolk was part of Virginia Beach fire rescue or not so that's why I suggested checking that.

LeSueurC

IBEW Local 50
Premium Subscriber
There were 2 feeds for Norfolk, one was just Norfolk Fire-Rescue, the other was Southeastern VA Fire. That was composed of VA Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, and Portsmouth. I don't see either of them

Ghstwolf62

Premium Subscriber
They may be gone or not listed. I know one long time feed in another area has disappeared but if you put in the feed in the window its still there which is strange but hey I can still listen that way. :)

VFN05

It is back. It has been assigned a new feed ID. Sorry guys, hardware eventually fails and replacements aren't just "sitting on the shelf". Thanks for your patience.

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.