Norman 10- and Signal-codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommShrek

d_stew said:
I'm hoping you were joking. That was hardly pissy. Just sharing my 2 cents.

I didn't see anything "pissy" about it. d_stew was correct in what he said. Only a handful of those codes are shared by other agencies in Oklahoma. Not pissy, just thruthful.

WXVOST

Premium Subscriber
Since this thread is what I get when searching for Norman Police 10 codes I guess I'll revive a 12-year-old thread. Getting several 'Signal 90' codes tonight on the Norman PD dispatch channel. Doesn't look like that is currently in the code database.

n5bew1

Signal 90 if my memory is correct means 911 hang up or trouble unknown kind of call. I hearing a slow increase in 10 codes and signals in NPD's radio traffic. I have no clue if that is intentional or not after a few years of plain language.

highrider8433

I haven't got an update list either mine is at least 30 years old and doesn't show a signal 90. It shoes a singal 91 as being an abandon 911 call.

wat5

I think signal 90 might be welfare check? Was listening to NPD dispatch and heard signal 90 two times. Dispatcher called two units for signal 90, once the units responded dispatcher said welfare check then the related information. Upon hearing the next signal 90, the information from the call seemed to me that Signal 90 might be welfare check.

n5bew1

I think signal 90 might be welfare check? Was listening to NPD dispatch and heard signal 90 two times. Dispatcher called two units for signal 90, once the units responded dispatcher said welfare check then the related information. Upon hearing the next signal 90, the information from the call seemed to me that Signal 90 might be welfare check.
I am thinking you just might be correct on Signal 90. I heard a signal 90 last night and is was to check on an unresponsive women at a fast food place.

wat5

Heard signal 74 tonight, they said trespassing in the information following the signal 74. Anybody know if that is close or what signal 74 might be?

Status
Not open for further replies.