Northampton County Fire Tone Out

NCFA

Feed Provider
Over the past couple months I've been compiling the tone sets for Northampton County. I've attached the google sheet for viewing and addition input if need be. I also launched a new website with feeds and real time push notifications through pushover.net. Video of notifications on iPhone device. The website can only post 100 notifications per day so the posts are limited to Fire South on the website. The pushover notifications are limited to 10,000 per month per group so we should be ok for those. Any additional input on the tone sets you can email me at ncfirealerts@gmail.com

FTO Google Sheets

NCFA

Feed Provider
Just wanted to pass on that I've been working on the two tone pages and finally got all the issues worked out. Main website is N.C.F.A and the TwoTone dispatches are getting pushed to Posthaven and Twitter. I also purchased a SDS200 and can receive Bethlehem quit well now, that's up on my feed now.

bunangst

Just wanted to pass on that I've been working on the two tone pages and finally got all the issues worked out. Main website is N.C.F.A and the TwoTone dispatches are getting pushed to Posthaven and Twitter. I also purchased a SDS200 and can receive Bethlehem quit well now, that's up on my feed now.

If you're looking to share with a larger group, I can probably get you into contact with a few people that post tones for Warren, Hunterdon, and Morris Counties in NJ into GroupMe App Chats. All of the groups have between 500 and 1000 members and are very popular with local first responders.

I don't have all of the specifics on how they set it up from TwoToneDetect, but it works very well.

NCFA

Feed Provider
Thanks for the offer. I had GroupMe and Twitter set up through IFTT but took them down. I also had Posthaven pushing to Twitter but it stopped a couple days ago. Seems like IFTT is the only one that works for both of them. I'm just going to keep posting to Posthaven and Pushover for now, they seem to work for me and users can sign up for those alerts through email and the Pushover App.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 9.03.29 PM[127].jpeg
    Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 9.03.29 PM[127].jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 6