Not receiving live audio on pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brunlea

I've been having the same issues with various feeds and I thought it was my end at first. I open a feed via the web player and it keeps trying to connect and when I select a different format to play it just shows as trying to connect in my media player program.

dmintzer

Premium Subscriber
I am a premium member. My feeds do not work on any of my pc's different internet providers, different browsers, different audio players. NOTHING. Please tell me what to do. Presently Broadcastify is completely worthless. Thanks Dean

Brunlea

I did occasionally have this issue and thought it was my computers and then more recently perhaps my ISP. I've not been able to use the streams on any PC for some time now:

When I try to play in any media player or via the web player, the bottom sections says waiting for 'audio*.broadcastify.com....' and nothing happens. Using Scanner Radio Pro app on my Android mobile works flawlessly but the Broadcastify app is still hit and miss (Connecting via my normal ISP).

Attachments

• 2018-10-15 (2).jpg
    2018-10-15 (2).jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

dmintzer

Premium Subscriber
My feeds are now working. I have no idea what the problem is. I did nothing to my system. I can only infer that broadcastify fixed the problem. Thank You Broadcastify for your help. I am very appreciative.

Maple

I'm the same as dmintzer. Since last night, I've been able to listen to the feeds. I had sent a support request to Broadcastify on Oct. 15 since I had no idea what else to do. I'm also very appreciative and fingers crossed that the problem stays fixed.

hotlava646

Premium Subscriber
Hi,
I just wanted to give an update that out of the blue Broadcastify started working on my main computer. mY only guess is something with an antivirus or firewall was kicking it and a windows update somehow "fixed" it.
Multiple times clearing cookies, heck everything, pausing anit V and even removing it all together.
So if it happens to you, do the usual things people are listing and if that doesn't work, just wait, lol
Windows will have one of those wonderful automatic updates (whenever you are on deadline) that pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.