nubee help programing pro-651 in St.Louis county

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooglide

Premium Subscriber
ok I cannot get all channels to work I get some but I'm not getting midway or local PD. I am near Hibbing and Virginia Mn. I am using a radio shack pro-651, ARC500, St. louis county Minnesota... I just cannot figure how to program .. which conventional and which talk groups should I use and then how to set up the scanner itself ..??? any help will be appreciated THANKS

Last edited:

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
Are you getting anything at all? With the exception of the state patrol everyone up there (law enforcement) is dispatched on the law dispatch channel. I don't recall if its 1 or 2 or they have them tied together some of the time. To hear 90% of the stuff up there I would program in St Louis county law 1 and 2, st louis county fire 1 and 2 and State Patrol Virginia Dispatch. That should get you most everything. Once you get those working You could start adding in the fire and law tac channels and the Life Link channel for up there. Keep in mind that there isn't a lot of activity up there, especially at night, so if you don't hear anything for awhile that is not necessarily an indication of something being wrong.

10-7Goodnight

The Range uses Law 2 TG 37802. Fire/EMS is on TG 37851. MN State Patrol is dispatched through Virginia. At night it's patched with the Duluth main 36500. I have heard on occasion Hibbing squads on Law 1 37801.

Status
Not open for further replies.