Nxdn control

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterrat

Premium Subscriber
How do i need to enter the possible control channel frequencies on the fmp24 cc batch file for it to change when the control changes? Using fastlane 2.29, and still figuring it out.

M105

Usually there are just two CC frequencies. I pick one to use in the batch file. When you start the program and you are lucky it will be tuned to the current control channel, if not you can type in the correct frequency for the other control channel. Once you have it started trunk tracking it will then follow the control channel changes automatically.
---
Another method is to put the CC frequencies in your scanlist. If you start it on the wrong CC then just hit scan for a moment to jump to the other.
---
That is how I do it. Maybe somebody has a better way so that it will automatically find it and start running...

waterrat

Premium Subscriber
The system I am following has four controls, but you are right, it did follow it automatically. I am impressed, i figured I would have to enter in a certain order or something like that. Thanks for the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.