NXDN/TRBO Agencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
EDIT: with the use on dsd I am picking up some weird stuff now, dsd says it's dmr with gfsk and c4fm dsd reads slot idle, voice header,solt idle, rate 3/4 data, unknown burst type 1100 but I get no audio but it's going crazy with everything it's reading.

OK From what I make of this: Looking like you picked up both an DMR system, and P25 maybe? Maybe some interference of some sort? The Slot Idle would be from iether an DMR TDMA, or P25 Phase II TDMA.... That means both slots were not in usage at read time? The packet part sounds like it didn't get a good decode, or you found an type of data packet DSD doesn't understand yet? You may need to play around a little longer with the systems your monitoring. Also remember up there, its a mass of mixed stuff... 2 LTR Normal, 2 LTR/Pass Port's that are very likely converting to NXDN, and thus you get 2 for 1 for both of those.... Plus there may be stuff not listed in the DB yet, plus the EDACS PV w ESK, that is converting to P25 Phase II for TACN conversion.

vans113

Premium Subscriber
i did pickup some p25 voice today very little not enough to even make out a word and the ltr passport system is still in use and so is the nex edge the ems and vol fire are still on the ltr passport and the sheriffs are on the nex edge system now so yes it is a mess. I've yet to see anything of the new TACN system yet.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Hmmmmm Log that P25 if you can... Only P25 I am aware of there would be TACN...

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
OK got the Montgomery Co NXDN system in the db. TY for the confirmation guys.

vans113

Premium Subscriber
Lots of frequencies in there! I'm going to when I get some time see if I can actually decode and listen to some of their traffic and get some talk group info at least.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

rkm1215

Premium Subscriber
It's trunked NXDN so unless you have discovered something new dsd currently will be of little help unfortunately.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

vans113

Premium Subscriber
I've only tried listening once or twice , but they normally don't give a whole ton of traffic anyways, but I'll see. also I did use unitrunker the other day and it did lock onto a dmr cc but it would never open up the system or anything not sure if it was unitrunker being weird or what.

vans113

Premium Subscriber
They might be, stewart is almost a given as our vol fire go down there often for mutal aid when they need it. I honestly forgot about christian , but it's a good possibility

northstarfire0693

Premium Subscriber
They might be, stewart is almost a given as our vol fire go down there often for mutal aid when they need it. I honestly forgot about christian , but it's a good possibility

With Montgomery S/O going NEXEDGE along with other counties on the TN/KY line it does make you wonder. It would not surprise me if TN7 in this area went all NEXEDGE

rkm1215

Premium Subscriber
I don't have my radio with me so I may be speaking incorrectly, but it appears the DB entries for the Montgomery Cnty Sys that don't end in 0 shouldn't be rounded up. That way they'll match the FCC DB entries. If you search FCC DB in TN for 453.53438 you won't get any results, but search for 453.534375 you'll find the system correctly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

vans113

Premium Subscriber
If you can confirm that sometime please let me know. I am going to try and listen to this system soon using dsd

vans113

Premium Subscriber
I posted this in another forum but they broadcast dispatch only in analog still but everything else is nexedge.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Grainger going DMR

Grainger E-911 has modded lic to add BOTH DMR designators.

WPRH893
453.4875 repeater added DMR emissions 7K60FXD 7K60FXE

Cannon County also added one DMR designator to license KKD488

155.5875 Repeater
154.7850 Repeater
and associated inputs/mobiles added 7K60FXE

Last edited by a moderator:

ki4gyw

Premium Subscriber
whoot

Can't wait on Gibson to go NXDN. I am ready to play with some higher level stuff in the protocol.
They are trying to get Henry Co to go I really hope they do also. I see the areawide vans all the time in town for some reason.

ki4gyw

Premium Subscriber
Let me make this clear I cannot wait to Decode ID's, Traffic, Log Packets. Anything that is unencrypted. I would like to capture errors and problems with these systems so it can be brought to the attention of taxpayers. So whoever made the assumption that I am out to attack systems needs to call the people they made it to and correct it.

Thanks,
Chris Brisendine

ki4gyw

Premium Subscriber
Attention...

Let me make this clear I cannot wait to Decode ID's, Traffic, Log Packets. Anything that is unencrypted. I would like to capture errors and problems with these systems so it can be brought to the attention of taxpayers. So whoever made the assumption that I am out to attack systems needs to call the people they made it to and correct it.

Thanks,
Chris Brisendine

Status
Not open for further replies.