Oak Creek Church shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

k9rzz

Seems to me that there was a lot of traffic on VHF. Was using my home patrol so I couldn't tell you frequencies off the top of my head, but much of the mutual aid was on 151.28, 154.265. Tons of traffic on all systems related to this event.

CrabbyMilton

It's obvious that all of the police agencys and individual officers involved with this conducted themselves with the highest degree of professional conduct. When I first heard the call over MABAS at about 10:30 or so, I thought I was another drill. But this should lay to rest any idea that extensive training is important. Our prayers need to be with all of the people of Oak Creek.

Batwings21

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
You really are a piece of **** you know that?

How about showing respect to the families of these victims?

How about showing some respect to those of us around here on the site. The feed archive is from a notable and newsworthy event, and actually paints the dispatchers and officers in a very good light - it shows the professional and heroic job that they did.

mkescan

How about showing some respect to those of us around here on the site. The feed archive is from a notable and newsworthy event, and actually paints the dispatchers and officers in a very good light - it shows the professional and heroic job that they did.

You need a like button on here :)

k9rzz

Press conference this morning.

trucks.jpg

pjtnascar

You really are a piece of **** you know that?

How about showing respect to the families of these victims?

I was going to comment here to Batwings, but since he's been banned it's pontless. Isn't most public safety and law enforcement scanner traffic related to someone's tragedy or misfortune? What we can hope to gain from monitoring and listening to archives is a better understanding of what our everyday heros face on a daily basis, and hopefully other agencies can learn from how these officers responded, so they can be better equipped for future unfortunate events? There is nothing disrespectful about it.

SCPD

QRT
I saw on the news Milwaukee Fire medics at the scene. Does anyone know how MFD was able to communicate with other on scene agencies, since they use CloudySky? Was there a patch MABAS or the MARC channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.