Oakland Police and Alameda County Fire gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenamtrah

Correct, Alameda County. I see that it's back now, and now contains additional Patrol and TAC feeds. Nice. Currently it's off-line. I believe the City of Oakland is upgrading their systems, which probably explains these changes.

AJAT

Premium Subscriber
Oakland PD ALCO FD should be back up shortly

Those where my to feeds. I was a way for a few months and hoped the feed would stay up. Well I just back home today and found out my computer is dead. I am hoping to get it back up shortly after I find out what happened to my computer. I will be moving from the California area (going to the east coast NJ) in May so the feed will be permanently down around mid May. If anyone else is in the area that would like to host Oakland PD feed let me know.

jenamtrah

Those where my to feeds. I was a way for a few month...

Ah, mystery solved. Sorry to hear about your dead computer and hope you bring it back before you leave for New Jersey in May.

Meanwhile,, the City is upgrading their system, so I'm still wondering if someone else might be providing a feed with the additional channels (Tac and car-to-car), as is noted in the (new) description of the feed. I don't believe the old description mentioned the Tac and car-to-car channels.

Is that your doing so someone else's?

John

AJAT

Premium Subscriber
That Oakland feed is not mine, but I am glad to see someone else picked up the feed. I got a lot of E-mails about it when it went off the air.

richtidd

Database Admin
Those where my to feeds. I was a way for a few months and hoped the feed would stay up. Well I just back home today and found out my computer is dead. I am hoping to get it back up shortly after I find out what happened to my computer. I will be moving from the California area (going to the east coast NJ) in May so the feed will be permanently down around mid May. If anyone else is in the area that would like to host Oakland PD feed let me know.

The system auto deletes feeds that have been offline for more that 21 days.

Feed owners can contact us & we can set the feed to not be auto deleted if an extended downtime in deeded.

AJAT

Premium Subscriber
Alameda County Fire is back up. I did not not put the oakland feed on as I see someone else has one on RR.

Status
Not open for further replies.