Oakville Connect Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbstone99

Premium Subscriber
Yup.. it is.. I did a search for Oakville Transit which came up as 430 Wyecroft.. same address as what's in the TAFL.

slicerwizard

Rattlesnake Point? I don't see any reference to that location in the TAFL. I do see 711 Appleby Line, which is south Burlington at BFD (what is/was station 4).
RSSI doesn't lie. Feel free to verify it yourself.

I'll rename it Site 4, for now.
Along with that lame rename, you've used DSD+ timeslot numbers instead of channel numbers in the database.

mciupa

Database Admin
RSSI doesn't lie. Feel free to verify it yourself.

Along with that lame rename, you've used DSD+ timeslot numbers instead of channel numbers in the database.

Both are easily fixed. I'll do it now. :)

VA3ADP

Premium Subscriber
Tonight 102 is very active. sounds like some sort of administration folks. Talking about broken bus shelters and customer service issues.

Update: Looks like HRP was called out to this building (some sort of maintenance garage/plant) to investigate a suspicious person. seems a be a jumble of comms on one TG?

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Where on Wycroft? I work right around the Bronte GO station, i'll look for antennas on Monday if u guys want

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
If it helps, there's no P25 site on Wycroft. There are 14 P25 sites, the closet one to 430 Wyecroft would be either White Oakes (across from Sheridan College) or the one at Bronte and Rebecca.

VA3ADP

Premium Subscriber
Looks like 20 and 24 popped up today. They talking about graves and plots in a cementary and locating names. Operations were on both talkgroups. Must be a public cementary. Could it be the parks department ?

VA3ADP

Premium Subscriber
Doing some further research this afternoon, Looks like the Town of Oakville maintains 2 cemeteries. Yet, there are 8 on there map? anyways gives me a better understanding of TG 24.

On another note, a 30 series TG was active last night. Sounded like works or roads will do some further research

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).jpg
    Screenshot (4).jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 273

VA3ADP

Premium Subscriber
Here's a interesting find, just had 29 and 22 pop up both were talking about holdoffs so that's definitely hydro. Thought they were NXDN?

VA3ADP

Premium Subscriber
I'm getting multiple private calls on the parks RID's (21xxx series) the last couple of days. Never seen that before on a CON+ system.

From what I'm hearing, there are talking directly with a supervisor.

mciupa

Database Admin
Has anyone logged the colour codes for the system/ channels?

Thanks in advance

All but WhiteOaks-Sector 2 have the colour codes listed.

To see them, go to the Oakville Connect (264) page, click the site(s) and it will open a link that will show site details, including colour codes, and a map etc..

mbstone99

Premium Subscriber
All but WhiteOaks-Sector 2 have the colour codes listed.

To see them, go to the Oakville Connect (264) page, click the site(s) and it will open a link that will show site details, including colour codes, and a map etc..

White Oaks Sector 2 Colour Code is 2 for all frequencies of that site.

Matt

hoffda

I have a new BCD436HP with the DMR upgrade. Oakville City Services is in the database. I’m relatively close to one of the sites. All I’m hearing are occasional (like every few hours) fragments of conversation from ISs 32, 12, 44, 25, 103, 15 and 104. Any suggestions about curing my problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.