Obama visiting paterson today

Status
Not open for further replies.

BalunKnot

Guys up north should have some good listening today, Obama is due to visit paterson today. Channel 2 news said he was due in paterson around 12:30 today and that he would be flying into newark airport. makes sense, heard alot of activity on the secret service channels thursday and friday, mostly encrypted. heard 165.7875 and 164.650 alot.

I am too far south to pick up stuff in paterson, but I plan on listening to port authority at newark airport and scan the air freqs for ewr tower, etc. listening for air force one. the itacs and utacs were busy up in the paterson area so you may want to keep an ear on those too. uhf milair will probably come alive as well with combat air patrols.

post if you hear anything else active.

joshua86

Guys up north should have some good listening today, Obama is due to visit paterson today. Channel 2 news said he was due in paterson around 12:30 today and that he would be flying into newark airport. makes sense, heard alot of activity on the secret service channels thursday and friday, mostly encrypted. heard 165.7875 and 164.650 alot.

I am too far south to pick up stuff in paterson, but I plan on listening to port authority at newark airport and scan the air freqs for ewr tower, etc. listening for air force one. the itacs and utacs were busy up in the paterson area so you may want to keep an ear on those too. uhf milair will probably come alive as well with combat air patrols.

post if you hear anything else active.

"uhf milair"...where can I find these frequencies?

kma371

QRT
He's talking about the band, 225-380MHz

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.