Official 2018 MSWIN TG ID Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilraskls

I have heard 22950 but can't figure out which agency that is. I was thinking it was an EMS Transport but still no clue. I think 22953 is something with UMMC Transportation/Buses so I wonder if 22950 is with UMMC. But I also have on my working spreadsheet that 22351 is UMMC Campus Police. Always the battle of trying to figure out who is who.

riccom

Upstate S.C.
Premium Subscriber
I have heard 22950 but can't figure out which agency that is. I was thinking it was an EMS Transport but still no clue. I think 22953 is something with UMMC Transportation/Buses so I wonder if 22950 is with UMMC. But I also have on my working spreadsheet that 22351 is UMMC Campus Police. Always the battle of trying to figure out who is who.
I was listening to them and my thoughts was corrections, but who knows, I am finding 22950 and 22951 very active here on all Central sites, so my thoughts are it is statewide tg, hmm I will see if maybe others on the thread not from Central Ms can hear them

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Think MDOC as they are supposed to be coming on now. Anyone up in delta ride by Parchmann? Check to see if that site rolling? That's all DOC was waiting on.

riccom

Upstate S.C.
Premium Subscriber
22950 though 22953 are all mdoc and 22950 is prisoner transportation. The rest are ops af far as I can tell

riccom

Upstate S.C.
Premium Subscriber
I just submitted the info, there could be more later on I will run freescan and see if I get any hits in the group from that range

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Expect at least 6 tag for RDC maybe that many for Whitfield. At least 6 to 10 for Probation Parole folks. That's just Jackson Metro areas. Parchmann Wii have 8 to 10 at least. Then you have the other regional set ups etc...

riccom

Upstate S.C.
Premium Subscriber
Ok I pulled the submitted info as the talk on the group is all over the place, I was hearing it then it went to a completely different information, so I asked to hold off till I was for sure

dosboot

Has anyone IDENT TG 30738?
I’m hearing it on the Jones County tower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fryan

I was just told that the USFS guys just switched from VHF to MSWIN.. Anybody got a TG list by chance?

Hammerguy69

I have no idea but I heard TG 106 today, sounded like LEO but not sure where..It's not listed on our database..

Be Safe

Need to double check. My contact doesn't show a talkgroup with that ID on the system. Any idea what site you were listening to?

895xlt

Premium Subscriber
Hay fellow scanner listeners. I need a little help to really be sure that i am right as to which talk group
is which. I have two TG that i think is in Rankin county and are school buses. TG 46637 and 46643 and i hear them on ETV Raymond so if any of you that live closer to Rankin county and would listen for these TG then we can be sure what they are. I have more TG that are not listed as yet and if any of you are interested in helping me
search for them PM me and we can swap TG.
Thanks for your time
Paul

895xlt

Premium Subscriber
I was just told that the USFS guys just switched from VHF to MSWIN.. Anybody got a TG list by chance?
I just called the United States Forest Service at Bienville National Forest and spoke with four different people and the last
one was one of their radio guys and None of them knew any thing about switching to MSWIN 25 radio system.

They said no change in system radios.

slhbeard

Premium Subscriber
Hay fellow scanner listeners. I need a little help to really be sure that i am right as to which talk group
is which. I have two TG that i think is in Rankin county and are school buses. TG 46637 and 46643 and i hear them on ETV Raymond so if any of you that live closer to Rankin county and would listen for these TG then we can be sure what they are. I have more TG that are not listed as yet and if any of you are interested in helping me
search for them PM me and we can swap TG.
Thanks for your time
Paul
Both of those are Rankin CO Schools. As far as which school, I can't tell you. It appears to be various schools as the bus drivers go from one to another. There are several TG ID'S. I hear them on ETV Raymond Tower also.

slhbeard

Premium Subscriber
Both of those are Rankin CO Schools. As far as which school, I can't tell you. It appears to be various schools as the bus drivers go from one to another. There are several TG ID'S. I hear them on ETV Raymond Tower also.
46643 is Richland Schools

Status
Not open for further replies.