sparklehorse

Premium Subscriber
You don't need to enter anything if you do the auto detect. It will find it and enter it all for you.

I actually tried that first but ProScan was unable to find the SDS, so then I tried entering the scanner’s IP addy from the scanner settings menu but still no luck.

nick223

Feed Provider
When i plug my sds200 into proscan lately and it hears radio traffic it beeps once then fast beeps twice and skips audio on every transmission that comes across. But when i unplug from the computer and proscan i can hear the audio fine straight out of the scanner. Any ideas?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
When i plug my sds200 into proscan lately and it hears radio traffic it beeps once then fast beeps twice and skips audio on every transmission that comes across. But when i unplug from the computer and proscan i can hear the audio fine straight out of the scanner. Any ideas?

Set the Resume Scan/Search function to Off. It's located in the upper right corner of the program. If you don't see it then click the small box to maximize it. You must of turned it on at some point

gunns90

Premium Subscriber
BCDx36 or SDSx00 In the Favorites Editor window. Click the menu -> File -> Import -RadioReference (Web)
All others Click the menu -> Database -> Import -> RadioReference (Web)

The RadioReference import dialog will appear.
I have a bcd396xt when I click database>import>radioreference it says a database file must be open and tells me to clickdatabase>menuor open I cant find nowhere to put in my login info for the rr premium sub

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I have a bcd396xt when I click database>import>radioreference it says a database file must be open and tells me to clickdatabase>menuor open I cant find nowhere to put in my login info for the rr premium sub

Before you can import from the RRDB, A database file needs to be opened. Go to the Database menu and click on New or Open(if you previously created a database file). If you selected New then type in a file name. If you are opening a previously saved file then select the file name.

southernCTscan

Feed Provider
Broadcast Lockout - I cannot seem to get trunked systems locked out. I tried the frequencies, the talk groups but they still get through. Conventional systems work well. Anybody have a suggestion?

nick223

Feed Provider
For the SDS200 LAN operation do i need to have a 3.5mm audio cable hooked up to the scanner to computer? I have the scanner communicating over LAN and i see the input volumes moving but cant hear anything on my PC. I have the scanner hooked up to my router.

southernCTscan

Feed Provider
For the SDS200 LAN operation do i need to have a 3.5mm audio cable hooked up to the scanner to computer? I have the scanner communicating over LAN and i see the input volumes moving but cant hear anything on my PC. I have the scanner hooked up to my router.

No, just go to the audio settings and turn on via the IP settings, you can do an automatic search too. Then you need to turn on the loop back settings to get the audio on your PC.

BenScan

Premium Subscriber
I have a suggestion/feature request. Please add the ability to double-click on a channel in the history window, and tune the scanner to that channel. It would be handy for when you hear something interesting, but aren't quick enough to hit hold on the scanner.

Also, it would be great if there were 5 to 10 presets for our favorite channels. Instead of putting the scanner on hold, entering 3 number tags, and hold again(using Uniden SDS-200 as an example), we could quickly navigate to our favorite channels with a single click of the mouse.

If you're another user who would appreciate these features, please hit the like button here. Maybe Bob will move it up on the list of things to do. :)

Synchro39

Premium Subscriber
is there any way to reset all setting in proscan i try uninstall and re-install but keep all setting i want to start with all original setting

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
is there any way to reset all setting in proscan i try uninstall and re-install but keep all setting i want to start with all original setting

Yes,
1st - Unload ProScan
2nd - Delete the ProScan.cfg file in the ProScan folder.
If you are unable to find the ProScan.cfg file, it's because ProScan is installed in the Program Files(x86) folder AND running 64 bit OS AND not running ProScan in admin mode. Windows puts all program generated files in the VirtualStore folder located at:​
C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\ProScan​
3rd - Restart ProScan

Last edited:

Synchro39

Premium Subscriber
Yes,
1st - Unload ProScan
2nd - Delete the ProScan.cfg file in the ProScan folder.
If you are unable to find the ProScan.cfg file, it's because ProScan is installed in the Program Files(x86) folder AND running 64 bit OS AND not running ProScan in admin mode. Windows puts all program generated files in the VirtualStore folder located at:​
C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\ProScan​
3rd - Restart ProScan

Thanks Bob it's working all setting reseted