Ohio MARCs system WHIO 7 Wastebusters

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoser147

Tonite at 5:00 pm WHIO channel 7 is doing a Wastebusters Report on the Money spent in Ohio on the Marcs system. Previews look to be very interesting, seems they are attacking the $ spent on the system and the problems that have come at the steep cost of the system. hoser147

hoser147

Im not setup to do that and I wont be here Im going to record it on VCR and It Should Be on their webssite. Possibly one of the other members can do it?? Hoser147

16b

Premium Subscriber
Hopefully someone in the area can digitally record it; I'd love to see it. I'll probably hurl, though, when I hear about how much of our money has been thrown into the /\/\otorola Tax Money Incinerator.

hoser147

Well I just got a chance to watch the tape tonite wasnt much too it Taft was calling on a handheld and various agency units answered the wastebuster thing came into play with what started out as 150million $ progect turned into a 290something system however they didnt knock the system on the news report due to the fact that the radio system Ohio had was long outdated and the fact that the Twin towers and Katrina had massive comm failures. Actually it went back to when Vionovich was investigated on bidding of the system and no proof was found against him. So I guess where all good guys the money squeeze is on and maybe that will cure some of the encryption worries lol. Sorry I couldnt get back to you all sooner, Take care Good Scannin Hoser147

Status
Not open for further replies.