Okaloosa County Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
OKALOOSA NORTH VHF REPEATER

Is anyone monitoring the Okaloosa North VHF frequencies? Does the repeater sound like it's having issues with the signal?

SCPD

QRT
Okaloosa County SLERS Radio

Can anyone tell me the type of SLERS radios the Okaloosa County Fire/Ems Use? I'm Needing a Model # for the radios also I'm needing to find out the frequencies that's used with SLERS thoughout Okaloosa,walton,Santa Rosa,Bay countys YES! YES! YES! I know that you CAN NOT MONITOR these frequencies using a scanner i'm just needing the frequencies for research im doing at the moment.

Thank You.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Can anyone tell me the type of SLERS radios the Okaloosa County Fire/Ems Use? I'm Needing a Model # for the radios also I'm needing to find out the frequencies that's used with SLERS thoughout Okaloosa,walton,Santa Rosa,Bay countys YES! YES! YES! I know that you CAN NOT MONITOR these frequencies using a scanner i'm just needing the frequencies for research im doing at the moment.

Thank You.

As for Bay County SLERS (Panama City and Callaway) Freq's they are listed I'm not sure if the LCNs are correct. Waiting on Uniden to come out with Analyzer feature to come out.

BamaScan

Premium Subscriber

Thank You.

As far as the frequencies you can get them from the FCC by doing a web search.

License Search - Advanced License Search

If you had the right frequencies and a radio I doubt you would figure it all out. You will have to know the key codes for the radio to work. There will be a billion key code choices on the system. Getting the software to program the radio would be another roadblock. Have you tried DSD or DSD Plus ? You can search here on RR for DSD and DSD Plus. That is where I would start first.

ki4wbn

EMS is using a few P7100's, but mostly M7300 and P7300's.
I used to be able to get that information for you, but cannot anymore. I have the Phase 2 of rebanding info still, but they have gone through Phase 3, so none of that info is still valid.

Even with a radio for the system, you have to have a LID to get on, and the state only issues those, when a radio is authorized for use, even monitoring, with PTT disabled. You have to have very specific feature codes for the state to give authorization.
I can tell you more, but talk to me by different method ;)

SCPD

QRT
The SOUTH VHF REPEATER 154.860 is down again. I heard the SOUTH repeater is old and held together with bubble gum. I wish they would just replace it and stop it from going out every other month. As an Okaloosa county tax payer I Support the purchase of a new repeater because vhf serves as a tac channel as well as backup if SLERS gos down or has issues.

codblackops2

Premium Subscriber
Updates

Yes I have some updates to share. Talked with a local ham operator the other day and there is some new things happening in the county. The PARC Repeater at Eglin Bank and the one at Duke Field are being upgraded to Digital just like the Crestview .360 Repeater and the UHF Repeater. Also PARC is putting up a new UHF Digital repeater also. From what I was told is the Duke Field Repeater will be funded via the county and they are going to interlink all the repeaters in the county to where it is all digital communications Now the new repeaters are the Yaesu . repeaters that are C4FM repeaters. That is about as much as I know right now on any changes or updates in the area.

traerian

So, as far as all public safety such as Fire Dept VHF 154.860 and Sheriffs Office UHF 460.475 they are all going digital or is just the Ham bands going digital?

traerian

traerian

Does anyone know the tone, TPL, DPL for these freqs or can get them for me? if not i just might have to go take a trip to BKs with my scanner and find out. Thanks in advance....

451.46250 456.46250 WQRV954 M Big Kahunas Big Kahunas Daily Operations
451.73750 WQRV954 M Big Kahunas Big Kahunas Daily Operations
452.66250 457.66250 WQRV954 M Big Kahunas Big Kahunas Daily Operations

traerian

OCFD North 3

Does anyone have the correct Tx frequency for OCFD North 3 (Laurel Hill) ? I use a Motorola HT1250 and have both the Rx and tx frequencies along with the PL tones programmed in my radio. I have been to Laurel Hill twice on OCFD North 3 and can only Rx on the frequency. Either the transmit frequency or the PL tone is wrong.

wise871

Database Admin
Are any of the uhf or vhf listed in the db still used in escambia, San. Rosa or oakaloosa counties? ThanksJerry

The database is pretty up to date and should answer your question. Ones no longer in use are tagged depreciated or have been removed.

treyryan

The only frequencies that I would say that aren’t in use event though the FCC license is still active is the okalooa county fire/EMS frequencies Tac 2 and Tac 3. Referenced below.

154.41500 KMK569 BM 186.2 PL OCFD Tac-2
154.44500 KTI712 BM CSQ OCFD Tac-3

Status
Not open for further replies.