Okla Highway Patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCL32

Premium Subscriber
Have had OHP Troop A in Okla City programmed into my Pro 106 for years. Noticed the two metro channels not picking up any traffic. All other agencies work fine. I even still pick up both Troop A rural channels. Checked to make sure ID’s didn’t change; all good. Anyone else having similar issue? Noticed this began a couple weeks after LIVE PD started filming here... not sure if that has anything to do with it.

S

simpilo

Have had OHP Troop A in Okla City programmed into my Pro 106 for years. Noticed the two metro channels not picking up any traffic. All other agencies work fine. I even still pick up both Troop A rural channels. Checked to make sure ID’s didn’t change; all good. Anyone else having similar issue? Noticed this began a couple weeks after LIVE PD started filming here... not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Do you have DSDPlus Fastlane v2.186?
I am asking this because I have been hearing Troop A on the new system being built. Mostly Troop A Metro 1. I have saw Troop A Rural pop up in the event log.

n5usr

Premium Subscriber
I was hearing them on my PRO-197 as of Friday night / very early Saturday morning anyway... Was listening while driving into OKC. Also noticed, while out by Watonga, that I was hearing A Metro on the Geary site.

...and while typing this just heard A Metro here at home as well. (Though it seems they have been pretty quiet tonight, hearing more activity from AR, G and Turner.)

One thought, since you mention the scanner's been programmed "for years", do you have all the current TSYS frequencies entered? I hadn't listened to my scanners much for a few years - last programmed my 106 and 197s back in 2013! - and found when I dusted them off a couple months ago that I was missing pieces of conversations due to missing frequencies. Reloaded with a fresh download from RR and all was working again.

Status
Not open for further replies.