Old BGFD OPS TG repurposed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Discovered that on the IDPS S1, the former Beech Grove Fire Department Operations TG (10553) was suddenly being used for a while today. This was definitely not in conjunction with actual Fire Tactical usage by BGFD. It sounded more like it is now being used for Admin or Security traffic.. Overheard *105 to base. This is base, go ahead. 105 is requesting an shift change. Understood.* Possibly this is now in use also by Franciscan Health Security or does Beech Grove Schools have an police/security force like IPS? Makes me wonder if all the old BG TGs are repurposed now?

W9NES

MILF you are correct. This is St, Francis South hospital security. Would be a great idea to put those old talkgroups back in a scan list and see what you hear.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
I actually caught that using UniTrunker and Pro96Com doing some analysis to get ready for the upcoming changes .. And saw that TG pop up a lot.... This is an recent switch, because I have not seen that used in a couple of years since BGFD and BGPD did away with thier own dispatching and controlers. I will also soon start an UID list for LEAs then FD/EMS on IDPS so I can keep track of who is who... Since under IMPD Dispatch/Control we have IMPD, BGPD, SPPD, HCPD, and partner with MCSO, who also have thier own Dispatch/Control. Plus you have APD, IPSPD,LPD, and SPD. And under IFEMS Dispatch/Control you have what at least 10 rural/township FDs? IFD, BGFD, SFD, and the rest including Wayne Tnshp.... And IEMS. Then you have AFD, LFD still on thier own. And the University PDs, and Other Security Ops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.