old user

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdpepc

hello, i have had my radio shack pro 106 scanner for some while now and i have finally dusted the dust off of it.....i need to know what i need to download to set the scanner up through my cable that i just purchased.....i have bought the premium user and the software from the cd that came with my cable (from cd) i have downloaded the arc135 (says pro135 and pro136) next to desktop icon.....i want to us that program but says i have to purchase it .....still after i purchased......do i need to download again or something else......i live in knoxville tn and i want to be able to listen to what i can.....especially at neyland stadium on gamedays (TN football).....i hope i have gave enough info for help .....radio shack pro 106.....do have cable and just need to know how to dl through software instead of doing everything manual......thanks alot for help.....if i didnt post in correct location, sorry.....just trying to move through site......thanks for help in advanced

krokus

Premium Subscriber
I have not heard of the ARC135, so I do not know how well it will do what you want. Most people use software for the PSR-500.

N8IAA

What cable did you buy? If it isn't part # 20-546, it won't work with the digital scanners. ARC-135 is for a couple of analog scanners. You needed to get ARC-500. My favorite for my RS 106/197 is Win500. It can be downloaded at www.starrsoft.com Free thirty day trial.
HTH,
Larry

tdpepc

thank you much....yes that is the cable i did buy.....let me try the programs you offered and ill see how it works and ill get back with ya.....thank you.

tdpepc

may be a stupid question but where do i get a license key for the premium user.....its asking for it....ty

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
may be a stupid question but where do i get a license key for the premium user.....its asking for it....ty

You purchase the license key at the same site from which you downloaded the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.