Ontario Canada - Orangeville Fire Operations Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

newtecradio

Just putting this out there before I contact the provider directly, I was wondering if anyone else has found the volume on the Orangeville Fire Operations Feed is very low or is it just me. Any feed back would be appreciated before I contact the provider directly.

Thanks in advance.

Stephen

ScottBL

How quiet are we talking? I just listened for an hour or so and downloaded about 3 hours of archives and got no visual audio wavelengths at all. Not sure how busy this feed usually is as I never monitor it but I'd expect to see something after downloading 6 randomly picked half hour archive clips.

Scott

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Try listening Monday morning around 9am. I caught them doing radio checks with all the units somewhere around that time.

ScottBL

OK I compared audio downloads from the Orangeville Fire Ops feed to a couple others from the archives, it does seem quite low in relation to the others.

Scott

newtecradio

OK I compared audio downloads from the Orangeville Fire Ops feed to a couple others from the archives, it does seem quite low in relation to the others.

Scott

Thanks Scott, that's what I found as well very hard to hear. Thanks for looking into this for me I will now contact the provider directly and see if we can get the volume turned up.

Thanks again,

Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.