Open Letter to Richard Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.

pghscanner

Yea, he now has the K3FS domains redirected to Amy Winehouse. I thought he was a Danica Patrick fan.

pghscanner

Rick Christian now has a stop SOPA page up for all K3FS domains. Not too surprising that he would be trying to stop SOPA. The way he pirates domains and content.

mkewman

maybe this Richard E. Christian needs to "tune in" to the nearest County Mental Health facility's frequency... if you know what I mean.

Also, Google takes complaints of piracy on their Google Ads sites very seriously. You may want to contact them.

CanesFan95

His website now requires a password: http://www.tampascanner.info/v11/hillsco.htm .

"Those who have actively supported this site and continue to support it with information will be provided access. Those who do not, will not receive access."

What a shame. His site has lots of good signals and 10-code information.

cg

Premium Subscriber
It would seem he has not had an original thought himself so search until you find what site that info got ripped off from.

chris

N8OAY

It would seem he has not had an original thought himself so search until you find what site that info got ripped off from.

chris

Wow! I just found this thread. I can confirm to you that he has never had any original material. I made the huge mistake of letting him be a column editor for the All Ohio Scanner Club newsletter back in the 1980s, before there was such a thing as the internet. As it turned out, everything he had in his column was lifted directly from various published scanner frequency directories. Among the people who received the newsletter were Norm Schrein who was a member of the club and publisher of several regional frequency directories, and Gene Hughes, publisher of the Radio Shack Police Call directories was on the complimentary list. I received complaints from both of them, and from a couple other lesser known publishers.

Status
Not open for further replies.