opening a bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

chart

Hello everyone,

I'm new to scanning and have what must be a basic - but nevertheless for me vexing - question. I have a new PRO-97 (bought at a closing RS for $80!) and I'm demoing Win97. I have learned a lot in the past few days, but I am having trouble scanning Bank 3. I have checked the lousy/rotten manual and did a search here to no avail. In the scanner display I see 012-456789. On a Bank 3 channel that I uploaded from Win97 I pressed MAN_FUNC_./DELAY and get a message that the bank is open. In the Win97 screen for Bank 3, I made sure the "Closed" box was not checked. Still, I can see that Bank 3 is not being scanned. I don't know what else to try to solve the problem. Any help you can offer will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Ray

jeffrey420

What mode is the bank set for? Try pressing 3 while in scan mode.

Last edited:

chart

Jeffrey,

It worked! Thanks very much! To get a solution so fast....what a great place this is. Thank you again.

Ray

jeffrey420

chart said:
Jeffrey,

It worked! Thanks very much! To get a solution so fast....what a great place this is. Thank you again.

Ray

Glad I could help. Have fun with your new toy!

YFZBOB

Like to add to this. On the WIN97, check the Enabled Bank Setting, under SETTINGS/WEATHER Tab. Make sure the 3 Bank is checked too...

chart

YFZBOB said:
Like to add to this. On the WIN97, check the Enabled Bank Setting, under SETTINGS/WEATHER Tab. Make sure the 3 Bank is checked too...

YFZBOB,

Sure enough - Bank 3 is unchecked. Thank you for pointing it out. I wonder how long it would have been before I noticed...

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.