OPP Blitz

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrps801

Hi all.
I was wondering what the vehicle repeater frequencies would be for the cars doing the safety blitz this weekend on the 400. Would it just be the regular 410.8625? Thanks in advance.

NRPS801

EDIT: These are for a BC246T non digital...

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Plug everything in, you never know where something will show up.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=577

It's better to have too much loaded into the radio than not have enough and you miss something.

But generally the regular VR's and the input frequencies which have been discussed in previous threads.

Hi all.
I was wondering what the vehicle repeater frequencies would be for the cars doing the safety blitz this weekend on the 400. Would it just be the regular 410.8625? Thanks in advance.

NRPS801

EDIT: These are for a BC246T non digital...

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
I was coming home from Ingersoll today on the 401 and they were doing laser westbound at Elgin Road. Comms were on PC01, and from the looks of it they had lots of customers! Actually just heard them a few moments ago saying they were starting up again, same location, same direction.

Edit: Thought I better define where I was a little more clearly for people not familiar with the area... Elgin Road is approx 10 minutes East of London on the 401. It's a favorite of the OPP for the on the overpass laser intercept, both East and West bound. It's also not uncommon for them to hit the Dorchester overpass (next one West) at the same time. One targeting east, the other west.

Last edited:

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
You're talking about this one right?
458.56250 458.56250 M 107.2 PL OPP PC 01 Portable to Portable Communications FM Law Talk

I was coming home from Ingersoll today on the 401 and they were doing laser westbound at Elgin Road. Comms were on PC01, and from the looks of it they had lots of customers! Actually just heard them a few moments ago saying they were starting up again, same location, same direction.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Yep..... Laser intercepts in the London area (both 401 and 402) use this channel almost exclusively (sometimes PC02 as well). I can't confirm if they are using a PL or not though... I didn't check, and I didn't program one into my Pro-96 (didn't want to miss comms on the chance they weren't using it).

Status
Not open for further replies.