OPP Bracebridge (Muskoka) TGID

Status
Not open for further replies.

On Tuesday OPP started using a new TGID of 3920 and the old TGID of 8944 is not active anymore for 2ops41. I have comfirmed this using a BC 785D, BC 996, HP1, The MOH, MTO, OPP W Parrysound, Muskoka wide, Haliburton and Renfrew have not changed TGID's only Bracebridge(Muskoka) has. In the past Bracebridge has switched over to some other ID's in the 8000's (not in the data base) and I have heard at times for the units to switch back to 2opps41 from those TG's but this has only happened for a few hours at time in the past. Today a unit was on 1opps37 Orillia and was switching over to 2opps41 and logged in on TGID 3920 and was northbound returning to Huntsville detachment from Orillia

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
It's a patch to a MTO Enforcement talkgroup 3920 which isn't in the database.

The OPP units are still in the regular 2OPS41 talkgroup which hasn't changed.

randyf

still trying to figure this all out
for some reason this id popped up on my scanner coming east out out of peterborough the other night did here mention of a unit tailing a pick up truck on highway 60

Just to update about 12 hours after my original post OPP switched back to the normal comms on 2opps41 but before they switched over "romeo" (MNR) units said they were switching back to the normal channel how ever during the few days they were on that talk group I noticed there was not a "alpha" unit calling in or called other than 1 alpha unit that joined the talk group inroute from Barrie to Northbay for the day. Now as of Thursday the OPP Bracebridge are back on TG 3920 while the MNR and MTO enforcement are on the normal TG's (MTO has the scales open) As with last time there are no "alpha" units in the group and it's just normal comms going on. Late last night the units doing ride were put on 2tac06 for a couple of hours. At the time of this posting the OPP Bracebridge are still on TG 3920 and 2opps41 is dead. As for the reason the OPP are on this TG again is anyones guess as Mike pointed out it is a MTO group but no MTO units are on it just "gulf" and "charlie" units running normal comms.

Today the Muskoka OPP tg are running there ops on 2ops29 TGID 8672.

Status
Not open for further replies.