OPP Codes List: CNI Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Hello again. I was just wondering if anyone on here knows where I can find the Codes List: CNI Codes for the OPP. I found them on here last year, but now I can't seem to find them. So if anyone on here can tell me where I can find them on this site (Radioreference.com), let me know. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Coolguy

SCPD

QRT
Hello again. Actually I didn't find what I was looking for in that site. What I am looking for is the CNI Codes like: FLAG ALFA, FLAG CHARLIE, FLAG ECHO, ETC. And Offence CNI Codes like: Violence 302-345, Robbery 356-360, Break & Enter 371-375, ETC. So if anyone can find what I am talking about on this site, or if not on this site, another site. Let me know. I would appreciate it. Thanks. I will be waiting for any replies to this E-mail.

Coolguy

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Actually not all those match up. 253 is not a coroners request.

This has been posted here in the past. It was a .bmp file. which I'm sure many have already downloaded. However I was waiting for someone else to post it.

I would post it but it's a 1 meg file zipped and is still too large to upload here.

However, the link I included is taken directly taken from the notepad that they use while running CNI's which includes the 10 codes and CNI Caution flags.

I notice a 700 isn't listed which is for driving, 403-426 is for theft etc...

MilBil said:
The other site I recommended has far more info regarding CNI codes in it than the RR site . That is why I recommended it .
Common sense would dictate that you want all the CNI codes would it not ?
http://www.geocities.com/mr_cni/index.html

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Here is the cheat sheet I use.... If you would like a bigger version of that file let me know and I can send it to you. Alternatively, I think this same file is in the files section at #ScanOnt.

Attachments

• CNI.jpg
    CNI.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 12,526
Status
Not open for further replies.