Orange County (P25) (OCFD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouseRadio

Premium Subscriber
If you have monitored OCFD over the last two days you may have noticed that its control channels have not been responding. I was playing around with Stalker on my radio and realized that it looks like Orange County has switched back to the old control Channels from when it was analog and has converted them to P25 digital. Making the old 859.43750c primary Channel the new control primary. I of course could be totally wrong, so ill just be adding the old primary and secondary CCs to my current talk group until someone actually finds out what happens. Also the IDs are of course still the same.

SQUAD109

Premium Subscriber
You are correct sir. i was wondering why my scanner got quite threw in the old freq. bam works again.

n2hbx

Premium Subscriber
The Control Channels that were still active for the analog system had to be reconfigured for P25 when the analog system went dark on 2/1. They were added into the P25 system and put back into the rotation, thus the noted changes.

Larry

AWOODSEN

PSR-800 and still no transmission..

I live in Orange County and have the PSR-800, I put the analog sites with the digital sites and still can't pick anything up.. Curious to if anyone could help me get back up on my feet!

Status
Not open for further replies.