ORION: Talkgroup 136(0x88)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Does anybody know what talkgroup DEC: 136, HEX: 0x88 is on ORION? They keep referring to a "pile", so I'm assuming they have something to do with cleaning up snow piles. I saw it as unidentified and figured I would attempt to identify it. Talkgroup 136 is far off from the Omaha Public Works talkgroups, which are around 775. See the attached zip files for some of their chatter.

Attachments

• ThreadReference-01.zip
    171 KB · Views: 107

ORION_NE

Premium Subscriber
I'm thinking Valley Public Works. There is a legion hall in Valley and there is a housing development called Valley Shores (NW of US HWY 275 and Nebraska HWY 64) by the golf course.

SCPD

QRT
That sounds like it may be it. What is the official way of verifying this (knowing that anything submitted to the database has to be verified).

33kracing

not to be off topic...(((a little too late now))) is there supposed to be any "band plan frequencies" for the orion Omaha p25 system? I ask because there is none listed and am planning on just driving to Omaha one of these days to see if my work on programming my uniden bcd996xt scanner will work. thanks in advance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.